This course is the first stage (out of three) of the Business Consultant Certification Track. It helps you to build a strong theoretical understanding of the key processes in inriver implementation.
This course enables you to:
- Explain the central part of an inriver implementation - the Elastic data model
- Build an Elastic data model that is based on the business requirements
- Lead an inriver implementation
- Build the foundations that allow PIM teams to work efficiently with inriver
You need to have a basic understanding of inriver and PIM in general.
If you are completely new to inriver, we suggest taking the following courses first:
- PIM Fundamentals (1.5 hrs.)
- Inriver functionalities overview (2 hrs.)
Duration: Reserve at least 15 hours. We recommend spreading the course over multiple days.