REMOTE inRiver iPMC Business Consultant Certification Training
Upcoming sessions:inRiver Academy is pleased announce our next remote Business Consultant (BC) training session. This BC training will be live with an instructor leading and participants will still be able to learn and ask questions.
The session will cost €1500 per head. Please be advised that enrolling on the course represents a commitment to pay for the course.
The upcoming Academy will be broken out into multiple days from Monday 8th June 2020 to Friday 12th June 2020 at 08:30 - 12:00 CET each day. The exam will take place on Monday 16th June. Make sure that you are available for all 5 days.
Enroll for this course and then reserve your seat.
Locations Once you register for the course instructions will be sent out to join the remote session
How to enroll and register
Each onsite training session has 15 available seats, so don't miss out by waiting too long with registering!
- Enroll by clicking top left on the Enroll button.
- If you haven't already created a user for the Academy Portal, you will now be asked to do so. Your account will be activated once you click on the link in the confirmation email you will receive.
- Once you have enrolled to this course you must at your earliest convenience go into the course and register for the specific session you want to attend.
Do this by clicking top left on the Begin Course button.
- One hour after enrolling to this course, you will automatically be enrolled to the Certification preparatory online course. This you must complete prior to attending the training session.
What to bringYou'll only need to bring your own laptop with a browser installed (preferably Chrome).
Purpose and GoalIn our work to ensure the quality of delivery, we train and certify individuals to provide you with the necessary tools to successfully implement inRiver.
The Business Consultant Certification Training will provide you with the knowledge and skills needed to apply best practices to an iPMC implementation. This includes:
- Understanding of where a PIM system fit into the total flow of Product Information and what purpose it fills.
- Understanding the challenges of product information management and the needs of the customers.
- Knowledge of the different functionalities and apps in iPMC.
- Understanding of the concepts and components of the Marketing Model.
- The skills needed to use the iPMC Modelling App.
- Understanding of how the Marketing Model can support different enrichment needs.
- Skills needed to build a Marketing Model.
- Understanding of the principles and interactions that have to be considered when building a Marketing Model.
- Understanding of the channel concept and its management.
- Understanding of, and the ability to, set up and configure a basic enrichment process with the tools part of the Harmony in Workload concept.
CertificationAfter completing this training and having passed the certification assignment you will receive a certification diploma. This will be valid for two years, after which you will automatically get a reminder sign up for a brush-up course where any new aspects of iPMC will be covered. This will be free of charge, but mandatory to keep your certificate.
Course feeOnce you have registered for one of the onsite sessions a fee of €1500 will be charged via invoice.